Networking isn’t selling. Networking isn’t about making money. Networking is about people and building relationships.
Benefits of networking
- Generate business growth by generating leads
- Increase your database and contact list
- Grow your support network
- FREE word-of-mouth-marketing
Tips to get your networking started
To make the most of our women’s networking events:
- Prepare marketing material, name badges, business cards and your elevator speech (template sent with your welcome email)
- Come early and leave late
- Work the room
- Act like the host and not the guest (welcome new people)
- Circle of influence – it’s not just who you know and meet at the events, it’s who those ladies know and their networks
- Sit next to someone you don’t know (remember their name)
- Follow up after the networking events – emails, catch ups, social media etc
- Book a meeting at every meeting
- Be proactive – invite clients to attend networking events, book your trade tables at our lunches, participate in our online forums, book your social media shout-outs and member profile in our emails, write articles for the Success Women’s Network newsletter, take advantage of 45 free business health check sessions from our Pink Belt coaches.
- HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER – THE MORE YOU GIVE, THE MORE YOU GAIN!
Want some tips on how to create your perfect Elevator Pitch? Click here to download our template
Contact us at email@example.com any time for more networking tips and check out our YouTube Channel.