Success Women’s Network understands and recognises that your privacy is important.
Success Women’s Network is committed to ensuring your personal information is handled correctly. Success Women’s Network follows the National Privacy Principles (NPPs): Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
- Your business information is protected data from misuse, loss or unauthorised use
- Your business information is collected by Success Women’s Network and is openly available to you
- Your business information can be updated or deleted upon request
- Business information and contact details is only collected to ensure members and guests can be informed of Success Women’s Network events.
- Business information will only be used for the benefit of memberships, mainly to contact members and guests.
- Your business information will not be disclosed to any third party or overseas parties.
- Sensitive information is not collected.
- It is impracticable for members to remain anonymous – if you wish to ‘opt out’ please contact Success Women’s Network.
To make a query or complaint regarding the privacy of information contact Success Women’s Network Founder, Natalie Moutia.